Has You Covered
Vehicle Service Protection, GAP Coverage
and Appearance Protection.
Vehicle Service Protection
Most of Auction Direct vehicles are still covered under their original manufacturer’s warranty, but the coverage may be limited. Our Vehicle Service Protection (VSP) product helps protect you in the event of unexpected expenses.
- Coverage options are from 80,000 km to unlimited km for mechanical repairs, including parts and labour.
- Pay nothing on covered repairs other than the selected deductible (per occurrence).
- Nationwide service available at your local franchised dealership or certified technicians.
(GAP) Guaranteed Asset Protection
If your vehicle is ever declared a total loss due to an accident, theft or natural disaster, your insurance companies only reimburse you for their assessed market value of the vehicle, which may leave you to pay the balance.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) covers the difference between your primary insurance settlement and the outstanding balance on your vehicle’s financing, subject to the terms and conditions of the program.
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000
- May include coverage for your insurance deductible, up to $1,000
- Available on amounts financed up to 150% of your vehicle’s MSRP, up to $150K
Because the exterior of your vehicle has the hardest job, we offer Auction Direct Appearance Protection. It gives you the extra protection you need from those unexpected moments from road hazards such as nails, potholes, shopping cart dings, scratches, and expensive key/remote replacements.
- Tires and Wheels Protection – Covers damage to tires and wheels due to a covered road hazard including labor.
- Paint - less Dent Repair – Keep your vehicle looking new from everyday bumps and bruises.
- Scratch Repair - Don’t let scratches ruin the appearance of your vehicle, coverage without claims on your car insurance.
- Includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance with expenses reimbursed up to $100 in the event of the covered damage.
Coverage exclusions and limitations may apply. Appearance Protection products are optional and is not insurance. Coverage may vary by product agreement and state/province. Please refer to the applicable product agreement for details of terms and conditions.